Looking for a German-speaking copywriter?
Here I am!
My name is Harald Goller. I’m a native German speaker living and working as a freelance copywriter, translator and editor/proofreader in Hamburg. Here’s a summary of my professional career up to now to give you an idea of my working experience.
- Since 01/2010: Freelance – Copywriter, Translator and Editor
Clients: AIDA Cruises, alveus tea, Chronovision, Datalogue, Defacto, Dräger, Factum, Jung von Matt, Lloyd Fonds, My Deer, NonFood, Panasonic, Philipp und Keuntje, Publicis, SwissComply, Track et al
- 2009: Tequila/TBWA – Senior Copywriter
Clients: BMW, Lebensbaum, LichtBlick, Pedigree, Thüringer Waldquell et al
- 2007–2009: Publicis Hamburg – Copywriter
Clients: T-Home, T-Mobile et al
- 2006–2007: Rapp Collins – Copywriter
Clients: comdirect, DHL, Die Zeit, Vodafone et al
- 2002–2006: DetterbeckJuric – Copywriter, Proofreader
Clients: Alfa Romeo, Deutsche Post, DHL, Fiat, Next ID et al
- 03/2001–03/2002: Wieners+Wieners – German Proofreader
- 10/2000–02/2001: LIT-Verlag – Assistent editor
Classic advertising, dialogue marketing, CRM, sales promotion, print, radio, B2B, B2C, online marketing, corporate communications
German, English, French
Are you interested in my text support to improve your German-language marketing? Contact me!
Send your request